Friday, May 28, 2010

Kohler Academy



I would like to introduce everyone to a new world of getting your hair done. Located in Scottsdale, AZ,Kohler Academy, my alma mater, is a great way to save money and still look great. Students do great work while being supervised by their highly experienced educators. Kohler Academy is the only school in the world besides Bumble and Bumble University that is allowed to use Bumble and Bumble products in their student clinic. KOhler is also a non-tipping facility. The students of Kohler Academy are truly special and talented. Each month, I am going to feature their monthly specials as a blog post. I encourage you to get out there and let these creative students get to work on you!

I also encourage you to visit www.kohleracademy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment