Thursday, August 26, 2010

OMG I think I might Expand my Horizons and go to Basha's Today!!!!! (Under a Buck)

I have never been to Basha's! There has never been one near me! Now it's the closest grocery store! I think I'll venture out today and see what it's all about. Good thing they are taking coupons at a dollar!!!!  **** Basha's Sensationaaallll Savinnggsssss*** Lol that has been running through my head since yesterday! In the spirit of my adventure-ness I am doing Basha's Under a Buck!




Deals without Coupons or w/ in ad coupons:




Strawberries 1lb 99¢


Buns $1


Milk 1/2 gallon $1


Sandwich bread $1




Deals with Coupons Matched:



Breyer's ice cream pint $1


50¢ tear pad coupons at some Circle K stores


Final price: FREE OMG I HAVE SO MANY Of THESE COUPONS!!!!!YIPPEE!!




Coffee-mate creamer 16oz $1.50




75¢ printable coupon (register)


Final price: 50¢
 
 
Hormel chili $1




$1/2 Hormel chili printable (register)


Final price: 50¢ each when you buy 2


Barilla pasta $1



$1/2 printable (click on "coupons" in paragraph)


Final price: 50¢ each when you buy 2 
 
 
Totinos pizza rolls or Crisp Crust pizza $1



$1/2 printable coupon


Final price: 50¢ each when you buy 2


Dole tropical fruit or mandarin oranges $1



$1/2 (6/20 SS Insert exp. 9/30)


$1/2 (7/11 SS Insert exp. 9/30)


Final price: 50¢ each when you buy 2


Chef Boy Ardee $1



$0.35/3 (8/15 SS Insert exp. 9/30) (worth $1)


Final price: 67¢ each when you buy 3






Thanks Juli!










 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment