Thursday, September 30, 2010

Basha's Shocker Coupon+Use @ Fry's Matchups

I don't know if everyone in the valley got this, but I just got the mail and inside was a Basha's Shocker coupons booklet With over $43 in coupons! These are store coupons, so you may stack them with manufacturer coupons! You can also use them at Fry's! Yay!All coupon expire on October 12, and you must have a $20 purchase in order to use them.

Bananas 4 lbs for $1

Hillshire Farms Deli Select,8-9 oz limit 1
Use .35 cents/1 from 09/19 Redplum
or .35/1
=.99!!!

Freschetta Pizza $2.99 Limit 1
Use $1/1 Freschetta here
=$1.99 (what a great price!)

Dole Bagged Salad .69

Coffee-Mate Creamer $1.97 Limit 1
.75/1 Coffee-Mate Creamer here
=.97 cents!

Quilted Northern Bath Tissue 6 ct. dble. roll $2.88 limit 1

5 comments:

  1. There is also a printable coupons for $1 off Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt making it 48cents and $1/3 Gatorade peelies at Bashas'....
    jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the $20 include the items in the coupons (Safeway does that), also there is a $1 Coff-mate coupon in the $70 Safeway coupon book. Check expiration dates!!
    jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnk you for the heads up! I have not found the Safeway q book yet. I'm not sure if it includes the items but i don't see why it wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a transaction at Bashas' today, using all Shocker coupons and MQ's, the cashier first said I can't use both, I said yes I could, etc. But, my 35cents Hillshire coupon only doubled, did not triple to $1...should the MQ only double or all them up to $1 value?
    jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe they should have all been taken at a dollar. I did my transactions at Fry's and did not have any issues.

    ReplyDelete