Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ballet Arizona: FREE Ballet Under the Stars This Weekend

Pack up the picnic blanket! Ballet Arizona is having free outdoor performances this weekend featuring excerpts from A Midsummer Night's Dream. This is a great way to take in some culture for free!

The performances are:

Friday 9/24 @ Tempe Center for the Arts
Saturday 9/25 @ Steele Indian School Park (this is literally RIGHT across the street from me! I'm so excited!
Sunday 9/26 @ Sahuaro Ranch Park in Glendale

All performances start @ 7 P.M! I'd get there early to grab a good spot!!!

Visit www.balletaz.com for more info

I don't know how these dancers are gonna do it! I was a ballet dancer in Michigan for quite a while and always performed INDOORS with air conditioning!!! It's sooo hot on stage like that, I don't know how they'll do it in this heat with stage lights!!! That's dedication!


Cents'Able Shoppin!

2 comments:

  1. I love a mid summer nights dream, I've never seen it as ballet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hopping with us Ray! :-) What a great event!

    ReplyDelete