Saturday, September 18, 2010

Groupon:$30 for a Family Membership to Boyce Thompson Arboretum in Superior ($60 Value)

Head on over to  Groupon and snag this!Wow this is a good one! With your purchase and savings of 50% you will recieve:


•Yearlong family membership


•320 acres of desert plant life


•Native animal species


•Access to member events
 
I have never been here, but have always wanted to go! The Arboretum is located in Superior. This looks like a neat way to escape the heat and see the fall foliage that I miss oh so much :)
 
If this Groupon isn't for you, you can also snag $20 in Honey Bear's BBQfor only $10. I have always wanted to try this place too. I always see their catering trucks cruising around the valley and I get the Homer Simpson mouth water going. MMM barbecue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment