Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Changes Coming! I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!

There are some big changes that are going to be happening very in the next few weeks. The numero uno is my blog is getting a total makeover by my friend and web design genius, Ron.I will finally have readable letters in the header!(I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change it!) We have a meeting on Thursday to go over some ideas, I have a few in mind and I am very EXCITED!

Numero dos. The most important numero!I want to know what you want to see changed. What I can do better. What you like and dislike. What do YOU want from ME? How can I better serve you. SRSLY people. I want to know. I need some feedback!

So please, please leave a comment telling me the changes you want to see, if you love it the way it is, if I can make you a burrito, anything! I am all ears!Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings! I'm built like a tank emotionally and physically! Please leave me feedback!

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed your blog! keep doing what your doing:)
    THanks!

    ReplyDelete