Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love Letterings Wall Decals $11.95 Shipped!

I have a deep and profound love for giant wall stickers. Why? Because it is an adorable alternative to traditional wall hangings. I have yet to purchase nice vinyl decals, but definately will today! I have purchased some at the dollar store but they were really poor quality and pretty small.



Right now, you can head over to Love Letterings and purchase high quality vinyl wall stickers that are easily removable for $11.95 shipped! Head over to Love Letterings and pick something you really like. Add it to your cart and enter code SASfree at checkout.

There is a limit of one per purchase, but not per customer. So you may purchase more than one but must so more than one transaction. You following me? I'm so excited for this deal I have been waiting for one like this for a long time!

Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment