Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hollywood Regency Vintage Clothing Boutique Phoenix Everything 50% off!

I stopped at Zinnia's vintage furniture today while I was locked out of my apartment, and really wanted to go to Hollywood Regency, which is adjacent to it. It was closed and I was VERY disappointed because they had some of the cutest little things in the window. However, when I went to the cash register at Zinnia's to pay for my giant ball pillow, the man informed me that Hollywood is open Friday-Sunday and that they are liquidating their inventory and EVRYTHING is 50% off. I can't wait to go see what kind of treasures they have in there, and at 50% off, I just might buy some! Hollywood Regency is located at 724 W Indian School Rd


Phoenix, AZ 85013



Cents'Able Shoppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment