Friday, September 3, 2010

Graveyard Mall Men's or Women's Sunglasses $1.78 a Pair Shipped (9 Pairs for $9.99+$5 Shipping)

Head on over to Graveyard Mall and snag yourself 9 pairs of sunglasses for $15.98 shipped to your door! If your like me, you can't live without sunglasses, and you lose them on an almost daily basis! I have seen this deal come a few times and decided to try it out today. I have heard some really good reviews and I have heard some bad ones, so I have my fingeres crossed!


You won't know what they look like until they arrive at your door but today's brands look to feature Cosmo, Jaclyn Smith, Apostrophy and Panama Jack to name a few.

If you want to get in on this deal don't hesitate! These sell out fast!

Have you purchased this deal bfore? What did you think?

Sunglasses would also make great gifts in Christmas stockings/baskets!

Make this deal even sweeter by going through Shop at Homeand earn 6% back on your purchase!



Thanks!Mama Cheaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment