Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not Happy With a Product? Really Happy With a Product? Companies Want to Know!

I recently made 2 purchases that I wasn't happy with! One was a Swiffer Wetjet, the other, some Sally Hansen eyebrow wax bologna that I bought when I was DESPERATE. The Swiffer I love but it broke about a month after I got it. I shot an e-mail to the company telling them why I was displeased and 2 weeks later a got a coupon for a free Swiffer Starter kit. I did the same with Sally Hansen and opened my mail today and there was a coupon for $6 off my next purchase!
  
 This also works for positive reactions to companies, I have written e-mails to several companies that I love and they ALL have sent me high value coupons! So if you have a couple extra minutes a day, why don't you navigate over to sites of your favorite products, find the "contact us" button, and send a short comment stating why you like their products. I guarantee within 72 hours you'll recieve an e-mail telling you coupons are on the way!

  Long story short, companies LOVE to get any feedback from consumers. So try a couple out, it will be worth your time!

Couponing to Disney has a 5 a day, in which she writes emails to 5 companies a day and posts what she recieves. I am going to start my own version of 5 a day, however it could end up being one a day it could be 10! So look for a new tab up top that states ? a day and check back frequently to see my progresss!

1 comment:

  1. Great tips Ray! I've been saying I need to come up with a template for contacting companies. I think you've inspired me!

    Thanks so much for following my blog! Glad to have you!

    Jackie ~ http://itscrazycheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete